Announcement of Pre-bidding for the Fourth Phase Construction Project of Hunan Institute of Information Technology
Post time: 2019-12-04 08:26:05 Clicks:
Hunan Institute of Information Technology is an undergraduate university approved by the Ministry of Education. In order to speed up the construction of "technical universities with Chinese characteristics and world advanced level", the fourth phase of the college construction will be launched in December 2019. :
I. Tender Content:
No.1 and No.1 student apartments: 13 floors, elevator, building area of 19900㎡
No.2 and No.2 student apartments: 13 floors, elevator, building area of 11774㎡
No.3 and No.3 student apartments: 13 floors, elevator, building area 13693㎡
4. Teaching building: 8 floors, elevator, construction area 10929㎡
5. Student cafeteria: 5 floors, elevator, building area 11866㎡
6. Concert hall: construction area of 14041㎡
7. Public rental housing: 17 floors, elevator, building area 12056㎡
8. Indoor gymnasium: 2 floors, construction area 9787㎡
Note: The above construction area is based on the actual area, and each building is a bidding section.
Project address: Hunan Information Institute.
2. Tendering requirements: The applicant for bidding is an enterprise with independent legal personality in China, and a three-in-one copy, a copy of work safety license, a copy of the legal representative's and authorized client's ID card, and a legal representative's authorization The applicant for bidding shall have the corresponding qualifications for the construction level of the building construction project, and all copies of the certificates shall be stamped with the official seal (the original is for inspection). Enterprises outside Changsha County will go through the relevant registration and filing procedures on their own according to the relevant documents of the construction department of Changsha County. The bid applicants have not experienced any security accidents within 5 years and have high corporate social trust. There are cases of projects under construction.
3. Registration procedure: According to the bidding requirements, the bidder shall bring all kinds of documents to the logistics office of Hunan Information Institute for registration.
4. Registration starts from the date of announcement and ends on December 6, 2019.
V. For specific matters, the official bid invitation (tender invitation letter) shall prevail.
Address: Logistics Department, Hunan Information Institute, Maotang Industrial Park, Changsha County.
VII. Driving routes: Yangzichong Toll Station of Beijing-Zhuhai Expressway enters the Ring Expressway to the Wanjiali North Exit, and then takes the 107 National Road 700 meters north.
Contact: Director of Logistics Office, Tang, Tel: 15873149569
Hunan Institute of Information Technology
December 2, 2019